Thursday, April 10, 2014

Marcy

From the first moment I laid eyes
On the Woman of all my dreams
Which has cause my pulse to rise
And blood to flow in many streams
The times are nearing to around
When Christmas tidings are abound
And my chances are ever widening
For the Woman Whom I'd be marrying
From the first sentence she said
To me there laughing at this all
Is the story that they'll read
And it's where the Angels call
With a voice of heavenly she says
To me there weeping my instrument
For the strength she gives me days
Of Joy upon our own engagement
With the possibilities of Marriage
Comes the Wedding among the ages
That comes a Romance yet burning
For all this time I was yearning
For such dreams to live itself out
In these times which are now abound
I know you do and without a doubt
I just hope that you come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment