Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Untitled Poem - 4th March 2014

Somethings are worth waiting for and somethings deserve time
I know that the woman i dream of is the true girl for me now
Since the days of my youth of have dreamt of a woman i never met
And i never knew it until that hockey game where i saw my destiny
Somehow i wish things would be written into a play, poem story
I wish i could go back to the days of yesteryore and pray for her
Pray that she'd be willing to meet me half way and accept me as I am
Pray that she knows that i am still right here
Waiting for the past to resolve any damage,
My destiny lies in what she dreams and what
She feels in the time that we meet once more
now i dream of woman whom i met through friends
I think she is the one I've been waiting for
She said she wanted me and i wanted to be loved
By her and only her i wish how i wish things were
Indeed different from my perceptions of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment