Friday, November 27, 2015

A Birthday

I write these few brief lines
To celebrate your birthday now
To write for you now and here
Is to keep you in my heart
That whenever we are apart
I hold your memory so dear
That the smile you make shines
Onto me I want you to know
That the beauty you let show
Be the most wondrous sight
I feel so happy somehow
When you smile your light

The poems, novels, films defines
What you mean to me then and now
To write of you in certain light
To keep you in my memory forever
Like the dreams of us together
Tied and bound together by Love
A dream when I close my eyesight
I see us together at long last
We live in memory of dreams past
A Gift given by the Lord above
Like this life I've lived for you
I write a fortune of stories of
Former times, the glories of love
And the times ahead of us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment