Friday, November 6, 2015

Will You Come Home?

Since the day I met you girl You said we'd be friends
I know that time played tricks on me in my dreams
It seems we knew one another in this dream trends
Of which I see my life before it happens based on
What I see is how I react to what situation occurs
When the beauty of it all is the woman that seems
To be in love with me in real life that I'm assured
And is what I have based my entire life now upon
The things in life that mattered most to me was you
And your happiness, the way you smiled at me
That was the greatest part of all my days was two
Souls meeting for the first time as friends free
From all the distractions of the tiresome world
Around us are liars, fakes, sad people that try
To break us with tons of words that I;ve heard
If I ever listen to them ever again I will die
For mistakes were made on all parts but mine
Especially mine, I messed up and done it again
For I hope you read this letter of which I pine
For you arms around me once more until a end
Or the end of all times we'll be forever more
Free from heard words, hurt, life lies and pain
Together we can stand together in a world
Against us we will build a world and future
Just say the words and I'll come and find you
I'll come to the ends of the earth searching
I've saved myself for you because you are
Simply the most precious woman I've met
I know that in life my own future's not set
I will only be the man you want me to be
And I'll never blame you for any of our past
If only you;d say you;d be with only me
Now, Our love will last until our heartbeat last
I want you - I want you whole, I want all of you
I can't go on living knowing you're with another
If you're happy or not, I wanted you to be happy
And now all I want to know is if you love me
Can you look at your life now and picture it
30 years down the road and tell me do you see
A picture of us, can there be an us in the future
And I want is for you to tell me now why him
If I asked you then would you've said yes?
If I can't be with you I don't think I can go on,
I knew you were the one with all my heart
And the things in life leading up to right now
That makes it easy for me to tell you how
I've known you from somewhere in my dreams
All my life I've been dreaming of us and our lives
Together we can bring peace, joy, true happiness
To the world around us and watching our lives
The people who want this story to end...begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment