Monday, November 23, 2015

For My True Destined Lover Of Fate's Dreams

Time has a way of melting my heart with visions
Things I've come to believe are meant for me
And that Woman of dreams long past of my emotions
Is there on the sidelines, waiting, there for me

To get my writings together, my life, my ambitions
The things that burn in my soul for I'd realized
That there was beauty in my morbid infatuations
She was there watching the whole time I had lied

In bed, heartsick for the past, dying for her love
I needed to get my life together before we would be
Together, Sharing, Caring, Loving With My White Dove
She is to me the simplest pleasures in life, her smile

I wanted her to be my wife the moment I laid eyes on her
She was so beautiful that it was as if an angel she was
I know in my entire life a love like hers can't be another
Who'll go to such great lengths to show love was her cause

I need to win her over with words, actions, thoughts of us
The kindness she once showed unlike any other in passing
I truly want to win back all her love, admiration and trust
For she was and is my shinning star forever burning

I want this more than I want to do anything in life than
Now I know I have to and want to make something of myself
I wish I could go back to the moment it all had began
Make her mine, tell her sweeting nothing, to be herself

I would then make my future bright by excelling at work
Then I'd make my works known to all that her name live on
So I'll write my entire future up for everything rework
And she'll have movies, novels, poems, prose, her song

I could bring this to light that I'm in love with a woman
Whose heart is enflammed with such desires of the flesh
For in life she'll need a stronger and more wealthy man
Therefore I will return to classes and also I'll finish

These are the things we do in love for those we hold dear
And to be so close yet still so far away from base goal
I know of the time I met her parents that night new years
It was a moment in memory that forever changed my soul

I want to show her the true love for which she deserves
To which I'll shower her with gifts, flowers and kisses
And it is to her memory and the dream my writing serves
What could go wrong if the arrows of cupid had misses

I think the time for me to release my first book is nigh
For the things I fear is that the world will look derisive
But they're words matter not but yours will always be high
I do this to show that my time on earth was but conclusive

So if these be my last words to her will be the following
"I've always loved you, from the moment we met I knew then
I knew you were the one worth waiting for and I'm living
For the day when we can marry each other everyday again."

No comments:

Post a Comment