Monday, November 23, 2015

To One Becomes From Two

I recall stories of two souls trapped,
In time. as an eternity has past them,
In which tales written there afterever,
The things which has come to slipped,
Everyones eyes was the surprise totem,
The spirits of angels that watch over.

We are these souls with crossed-stars,
But once in eternity we'll be together,
For once a life-time in all of times,
For these that fall for us are scars,
And all lives entwine for us forever,
You to I as you my reason these times.

Forever marks the day I finally saw,
What a beauty lies behind your eyes,
Your mind unto enfold me with wings,
Angel can't you see what I had saw,
Such fires in my eyes did surprise,
Unto visions of chapel altar rings.

All things seen in my eyes was true,
Was it really you angel my destiny,
Your love has move mountains, skies,
And the quake of my heart a virtue?,
Are you the key of my soul mystery,
And it all says it's true your eyes,

Conclusion:
I can never come to love any other,
Not like this and never will I ever,
Want to give up on this dream of us,
For I heard you say I Love You, thus,
I will leave my trouble woes behind,
Cause it's a new firey dawn I find,
For you, for us life will be ours,
And this I know that in the hours.

We are meant to watch these dreams,
Just wonder if we are if what seems,
That a premonition saw us together,
With everything to live for forever,
Be in wedded-bliss these dreams are,
What I wanted all my life was there,
With you all along in your eyes lies,
The window to your soul for i arise.

I'll have prayed to angels for you,
Like I've always prayed, wish true,
I wish for you in the nights awake,
I give my soul for you in my wake,
The time is nighing where we meet,
For you're unto her who'll complete,
Me. My life, My Soul, My destiny,
For My Love For You'll Be Eterniy.

All my life I've dreamt you here,
Now you're gone I miss you dear,
And I pray it's not too late now,
I will make things work somehow,
I will find the courageousness,
To make my dreams come happiness,
A marriage of two souls coalesce,
Would you, could you take chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment